India is a country with one of the fastest growing economies in the world, India's popularity as a tourism destination means that the infrastructure already exists for dealing with large numbers of MICE visitors. India now days is a preferred destination for conference organisers for international conferences, business exhibitions, conferences and events. Indian cities have huge infrastructure of hotels & convention centers with standards of service that match niche of the organizers.
Many international conferences and conventions have been held efficaciously in different cities of India. These range from meetings of the South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC), the Non Aligned Movement (NAM), the World Social Forum, International Medical conferences, The world trade organization conferences & exhibitions, Auto shows and conferences, conclaves , the common wealth games and various other international bodies.
We are dedicated to simplifying the otherwise difficult task of searching for corporate in India and abroad. And keeping in mind the corporate that come to India, we have constructed this site. The site makes easy for corporates to organize their conference in India. Corporate and Event planners can search for, and connect, with everyone from Printers to Caterers. We make every effort to streamline the event planning process for all involved, through innovative planning tools and a user friendly web presence.
Convention India provides complete conference planning services. From planning to promotion to the main event, we will oversee every facet of your meeting. Our attention to every detail of the meeting assures it will be a success..
Site Selection :-
- Assist in identifying potential venues to ensure adequate meeting space, quality and amenities, sleeping room pattern, catering requirements, convenience of travel and cost.
- Perform site inspections at top 2-3 venues
- Assist with contract negotiations
Record Keeping :-
- Maintain complete record of agreements, contracts, emails, etc.
- Maintain detailed financial records
- Perform daily off-site back up of meeting documentation
Administrative Functions :-
- Function as the central office for meeting correspondence
- Assume all responsibility for all inquiries from attendees, exhibitors, vendors, etc.
- Work with meeting committees
Registration Services :-
- Manage pre-meeting registration and on-site registration services through a web-based system.
- Provide confirmations, payment receipts, proof of attendance, name badges and visa letter for international travel
- Track multiple fee categories, segregation of members, non-members, guests, sponsors, etc.
Vendor Coordination & Management :-
- Coordinate and manage outside vendors such as facilities, food and beverage, audio-visual, graphic design, printing, tradeshow, photographer, entertainment, customs brokers, DMC services, VAT specialists, security, transportation, staffing agencies, etc.
- Obtain multiple bids and provide recommendations to the appropriate committees
- Liaison with key vendors (i.e., technical director, graphic design firm, web team, etc.)
- Continually manage usage of sleeping room block
- Monitor calendar for attrition and cancellation thresholds
- Mediate participant and commercial supporter needs required from facility
- Provide food and beverage vendors up-to-date attendance estimates
Website Services :-
- Work with designers and web team to create a website to include Call for Papers, meeting registration, hotel reservations, scientific program details, important dates, social events, commercial supporters' information, exhibition hall floor plan, photography, offsite tours, etc.
Exhibitor/Sponsorship Management :-
- Assist in establishing levels of sponsor support
- Design and distribute exhibitor prospectus
- Secure exhibitors and sponsors through personal communication, save-the-date announcements and exhibitor prospectus mailings
- Collect commercial supporter fees and manage all pre-and post-conference communication with designated company contact
- Evaluate proposals from qualified tradeshow vendors
- Negotiate contract with selected tradeshow vendor
- Provide exhibitor kits including a schedule, floor plan and shipping information
- Negotiate contract with selected tradeshow vendor
- Develop ideas for promotional items to best showcase the meeting and its sponsors
- Oversee the exhibition hall
- Meet on-site needs
- Create exhibition hall guide
Financial Management and Reporting :-
- Maintain a complete set of records including all financial aspects
- Develop an overall budget
- Assist in establishing registration fees
- Review and approve vendor invoices for payment
- Maintain ongoing financial records
- Prepare periodic updates to the budget
- Maintain documentation for all income and expenses
Conference Promotion :-
- Work with graphic designers and printers on brochures, ads, registration packets, badges, signs
- Design logo and meeting letterhead
- Secure mailing lists and coordinate mailings
- Advertise conference in selected medical journal(s)
- Establish web site for participant/exhibitor registration, abstract/poster/video submissions, hotel reservations and general meeting information
- Solicit exhibitors/sponsors
On-Site Meeting Coordination :-
- Arrive at venue prior to start of meeting to ensure arrangements are secured
- Manage hotel support services on-site prior to guest arrivals and through guest departures as necessary
- Identify ground transportation provider and coordinate ground transportation to/from off-site scheduled leisure activities
- Coordinate staff members
- Manage registration desk
- Coordinate speaker-ready room
- Arrange for miscellaneous personnel as needed
- Work on-site with sales manager, caterer and ancillary venue staff
- Coordinate catering (food and beverage) details
- Ensure all lodging needs are fulfilled
- Supervise exhibit space
- Identify and recommend specifications for audio-visual equipment
- Arrange live surgery
- Arrange simultaneous translation
- Arrange audience response system (ARS)
- Arrange audiotaping and videotaping
Leisure Activities :-
- Arrange spouse/guest program
- Organize group banquet functions/sightseeing activities, etc.