Leh Ladakh Bike Trip
- June: 10, 14, 15, 18, 22, 24, 26, 30
- July: 4, 6, 8, 12, 13, 16, 20, 24, 27, 28
- August: 1, 3, 5, 9, 10, 13, 15, 17, 21, 24, 25, 29
- September: 2, 6, 7, 10, 14, 18, 22, 26, 30
Price: INR 27,000/- + GST 5% per Person.
Book before 10 June 2019 avail Special discounted Rate INR 22,500/- per Person. Only 1st 10 Riders each date.
On this season, the Leh Ladakh Bike Trips has a great affection from the adventure lovers. When looking for best Leh Ladakh Bike tour packages, travelers plan to have some reputed partners, Convention India fulfill all your desires and results to be the best Leh Ladakh Bike Trip organizers. The travelers can enjoy the soothing experiences of bike trips as all the required measures are taken.
Rides through the refreshing pathways, smooth highway roads and rough paths of the hilly locales allow the bikers to enjoy a complete 360 degree bike riding experience. The elevated mountain peaks, snow layered hills, lush green lands and a close call to nature’s feel makes the travelers witness an outstanding experience of nature’s beauty. Far away from your daily life congestion filled with lot of tensions and concerns, the smooth drives on Best Himalayan Roads will make you witness an out of the world experience. We at Convention India, avails all the requisites to make your Leh Ladakh Bike Trip a memorable experience.
This is the perfect destination for travelers hoping to loosen up and restore in the lap of nature. The trek is going to give you a more astounding knowledge than you are imaging now just by understanding it. The bike trip begins from the curious enchanting Manali surrounded by great slopes and woody timberlands and tranquil scenes of the perfect stream Beas. The 479 km long Leh – Manali Highway, is one of the most desired rides of the travelers. The bone-dry virus desert that lies at a stunning height is going to drop you panting for breath. You will ride your bicycle on different scopes of high-elevation trails, including the Khardung La, the WORLD’S HIGHEST MOTORABLE ROAD at 18380 ft over the ocean level. Another significant feature of this visit is the Baralacha La at an enormous height of 16500 ft likewise called the SWITZERLAND OF INDIA flanked by mountain runs on the two sides highlighting some shocking sand and shake common arrangements.
Bike Trip Highlights
- Duration: 09 Days
- Pickup: Manali
- Drop: Manali
- Destination Covered: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Jispa – Baralacha Pass – Sarchu – Taglang La Pass – Pang – Leh – Khardunla pass – Nubra Valley (Deskit – Hunder) – Pangong lake
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Meals: Map basis (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Experience Tour Guide,
- Experience Road Captain.
- Presently applicable taxes
- Permission fees Manali to Leh Ladakh
- Inner line permits fees in leh
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike
- 1 Helmet Go Pro Camera ( 1 for Road leader to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour)
- Wild life & camping fees
- One time Bonfire with Music.
- Photographer: take photos entire tour.
- GST @ 5%
- Volvo tickets Delhi to Manali & Manali to Delhi.
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- Spare parts change of any kind in case of breakage. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.