Manali Ladakh Srinagar Bike Trip
This amazing road trip offers an exciting opportunity to the bikers to experience a sky ride on earth! This pleasant motorbike trip went through the Srinagar-Leh Highway. The beautiful excursion takes you from charming Dal Lake in Srinagar, to verdant knolls of Kashmir to tricky Zojila Pass. With the strong icy masses, fruitless mountains, and the shimmering waterways, the trek shows signs of improvement as you enter profound into the Himalayas in Ladakh! Get a life-changing background on Shikara at the Dal Lake and after that proceed onward to find the special scenes of Ladakh Valley as you start your Ladakh bike trip. Witness the best motorbike trip of your life with Convention India. Try not to pass up all the enjoyment because of cruel atmosphere conditions at Ladakh; avoid potential risk and additional consideration of your wellbeing. This emotional excursion will give you a chance to encounter two distinct societies, that of Jammu and Kashmir. The outing will give you sufficient measure of difficulties to make your ride gutsy and mesmeric perspectives on environment will blow your mind on this Manali Ladakh Srinagar Motorbike Trip by Convention India.
On this exciting bicycle ride from Srinagar to Manali by means of Ladakh, you will ride to and through numerous daring and pleasant halts, as Drass, which is the second coldest occupied spot on earth. You would likewise be visiting Lamayuru, which would make you squint twice to accept if it’s a work of art of scenes or a genuine scene! The extremely famous and charming Pangong Lake will blow your mind with its consistently changing hues from first light to sunset. You would ride through Khardung La, which is said to be the most astounding motorable street on the planet. To add to the appeal and rush of this officially energizing ride, you would likewise be visiting the Nubra Valley, which is a virus desert well known for twofold bumped camel rides. This is one excursion that will change the manner in which you take a gander at movement and experience travel. Consistently would be more energizing than the past and each minute will be something to think of home about!
Bike Trip Highlights
- Duration: 11 Days
- Pickup: Manali / Delhi
- Drop: Srinagar
- Bikes: Royal Enfield 350 CC with fuel
- Destination Covered: Manali – Rohtang Pass – Keylong – Jispa – Baralacha Pass – Sarchu – Taglang La Pass – Pang – Leh – Khardunla pass – Nubra Valley (Deskit – Hunder) – Pangong lake – Kargil – Sonmarg – Srinagar
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Meals: Map basis (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- Enfield bike (350cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Experience Tour Guide,
- Experience Road Captain.
- Presently applicable taxes
- Permission fees Manali to Leh Ladakh
- Inner line permits fees in leh
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike
- 2Helmet Go Pro Camera ( 1 for Road leader to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour & 2nd for clients)
- Wild life & camping fees
- 2 Extra Riders (If any riders get sick in the way.)
- Pick up Manali Volvo stand.
- One time Bonfire with Music.
- Photographer : take photos entire tour
- Support Vehicle in Khardung La-Nubra-Pangong.
- SUV / Tempo Traveller for Sonmarg to Srinagar.
- GST @ 5%
- Volvo tickets Delhi to Manali.
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- Spare parts change of any kind in case of breakage. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.