Sach Pass Bike Trip via Manali
Sach Pass is one of the high mountain pass in Chamba District of Himachal Pradesh in India. With an enormous height of 4420m (around 14498ft) from sea level, the Sach pass offers beautiful views to the eyes of the visitors. It associates the Chamba Valley with the Pangi Valleys of Himachal Pradesh. In order to witness the best experiences, you should knock this destination on the time specified. The pass is open from June or early July to mid-October. The path is un-metalled and has lesser width as compared to other pathways which makes a narrow passage for the riders to cross through. Pangi-the snow bound valley-is situated in the Mid Himalayan district promising an amazing opportunity for the bikers to interact with the awesome surroundings of the nature. It stays cut off for over a half year in a year. Overwhelming snowfall and semi cold atmosphere makes living intense here. As of late, Killar the Headquarter of Pangi has been connected with a jeep capable street which, be that as it may, stays being used for just two months in a year because of unfriendly climate conditions. The motorbike trip through Sach Pass is one of the admired bike trips of North India. It is where legend is history and riddle is reality. Setting out on this adventure is genuinely the experience justified, despite all the trouble the course is testing and the scene amazing. Make your plans and step out to take a close call to nature’s beauty with this outstanding Sach Pass motorbike trip.
Bike Trip Highlights
- Duration: 06 Days
- Max-Altitude: Sach Pass (4390 m)
- Pickup: Chandigarh
- Drop: Chandigarh
- GST 5%
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Meals: Map basis (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- Enfield bike (350cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Experience Tour Guide,
- Experience Road Captain.
- Presently applicable taxes
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike
- 2Helmet Go Pro Camera ( 1 for Road leader to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour & 2nd for clients)
- Wild life & camping fees.
- One time Bonfire with Music.
- Photographer : take photos entire tour
- GST @ 5%
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- Spare parts change of any kind in case of breakage. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.
- Motorbike security 10000/- per bike which is refundable.
You will start your journey with us from the beautiful city, Chandigarh. Then we will travel about 233 km to Pathankot. After our first halt at Pathankot,we will drive about 81kms to reach Dalhousie and then a short 24kms drive to Khajjiar.
From Dalhousie /Khajjiar on the next day of the tour, we will move about 138 km towards the Sach Pass situated at an elevated height of 4390 m and then towards Killar for 42 km. The overnight stay will be done in Killar, the village town known for being the administrative headquarter of Pangi valley.
Now you have the entire day to interact with the beautiful Pangi Valley. In the Chamba Tehsil of Himachal Pradesh, Pangi Valley is known to be the most rough and remote area of the district. One can witness the most tremendous scenes of the landscapes here,also the rough road track is a treat to the bikers.
From Killar, approximately 79kms travel will take you to Udaipur and after that you will lead towards Keylong and will reach to the destination after driving for 54kms.
One of the popular passes of India, the Rohtang Pass is waiting for you on the fifth day of your trip. From Keylong, you have to drive about 63kms to reach this 3978m elevated destination, Rohtang Pass. Thenafter, a short drive of 51kms will take you to Manali.
As it is your last day of the tour, you will now move back from Manali to Chandigarh. Approximately 299kms by road, this is your last drive on the tour.