Sach Pass Bike Trip via Jammu
Settled in one of the isolated corners of Pangi Valley, Sach Pass is arranged at an enormous height of 4,420m is prominently known as the daddy of all mountain passes in the Himalayas. The motorbike trip to Sach Pass via Jammu is one of the most admired bike trips. Each experience darling looks for a Sach Pass trip once he covers Ladakh and Spiti and gets nibbled by the serious bug of experience travel. In the course of the most recent decade, this relentless mountain leave has lived behind to the stature of offering extraordinary experience and horrendous streets to any engine vehicle travel aficionado. What’s more, why not? Any Sach Pass trek will dependably be loaded up with various vulnerabilities of streets being open or not, dynamic avalanches, various water intersections, a lot of cascades, shocking street conditions, 20 feet snow dividers, and so forth.. Would you be able to request much else? Adventure can’t beat a ride or drive to the daddy everything being equal, “The Sach Pass” Lying on the Pir Panjal Range of the Himalayas, it associates Chamba Valley/Churah Valley with Pangi Valley in Himachal Pradesh. Sach Pass is situated around 127 KMs from Chamba and around 175 KMs from Dalhousie. Consistently the pass gets open from late June or early July to mid-October and afterward the street shuts down for winters after overwhelming snowfall. It is the briefest course from Chamba to the Killar with a separation of around 160 KMs. Henceforth, when open, this course is favored by local people as well. Different courses to Killar are, Chamba – Manali – Udaipur Killar around 680 KMs and Chamba – Jammu – Doda – Gulabgarh – Kishtwar – Killar around 570 KMs. Truth be told, it is the briefest course for Pathankot to Leh over Manali – Leh Highway too.
Plan it with your adventure loving friends and get ready to experience the most exciting adventurous motorbike trip to Sach Pass via Jammu.
Bike Trip Highlights
- Duration: 06 Days
- Max-Altitude: Sach Pass (4390 m)
- Pickup: Chandigarh
- Drop: Chandigarh
- GST 5%
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Meals: Map basis (Room+Breakfast+Dinner) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- Enfield bike (350cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Experience Tour Guide,
- Experience Road Captain.
- Presently applicable taxes
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike
- 2Helmet Go Pro Camera ( 1 for Road leader to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour & 2nd for clients)
- Wild life & camping fees
- One time Bonfire with Music.
- Photographer : take photos entire tour
- GST @ 5%
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- Spare parts change of any kind in case of breakage. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.
- Motorbike security 10000/- per bike which is refundable.
You will begin your adventure with us from the wonderful city, Chandigarh. At that point we will venture out around 233 km to Pathankot. After our first stop at Pathankot, we will drive about 81kms to reach Dalhousie and afterward a short 24kms drive to Khajjiar.
Day 2From Dalhousie/Khajjiar on the following day of the visit, we will move around 138 km towards the Sach Pass arranged at a lifted stature of 4390 m and afterward towards Killar for 42 km. The medium-term stay will be done in Killar, the town known for being the managerial headquarter of Pangi valley.
Now you have the whole day to cooperate with the lovely Pangi Valley. In the Chamba Tehsil of Himachal Pradesh, Pangi Valley is known to be the most unpleasant and remote zone of the area. One can observer the most gigantic scenes of the scenes here, likewise the harsh street track is a treat to the bikers.
Finally, the most adventurous day of your life is here, you will travel about 120kms from Killar to Kishtwar. This deadliest bike ride along sides of Chenab River is thousands of feet above the sea level. The World Dangerous Road doesn,t have any railing or secure edging on the valley side , i.e., thousands of feet below.
After the thrilling adventurous bike ride on the deadliest road, you will move from Kishtwar to Udhampur, which is about 148 kms by road. Till the end of the day, you will move from Udhampur to Jammu by a drive of 64 km.
Your final day on the trip, we will now drive about 108 km to move from Jammu to Pathankot, and finally after that a 232 km drive will take you to the beautiful city, Chandigarh.