- Duration: 09 Nights – 10 Days
- Group size: 20-25 Rider
- Road Condition: Approx. 40% unpaved roads, 60% tarmac roads.
- Max-Altitude: Khardung-La (18,380 ft.)
- Best Time: June – September
Day 01: Srinagar to Sonmarg.
Pick up from Srinagar airport and transfer to Sonmarg Hotel. In afternoon allotment bikes .evening you can visit local, etc. overnight at hotel.
Day 02: Sonmarg to Kargil :150 km,/6-7 hours
Early in morning after breakfast ride to Kargil en-route visit Sonmarg and Zojila Pass (3527 metres.), Drass village ,the second coldest Inhabit ant place in the world .Later visit the Kargil Vijay War this place also offers splendid views of the famous peaks associated with Kargil War namely Tiger, Tololing. Overnight at kargil.
Day 03: Kargil to Leh 6-7 hours.
After breakfast ride to Leh ,enroute visiting the monastery of Mulbekh and Lamayuru & moonlandscape passing through Namkila & Fatula Passes, the highest pass on the Shrinagar –Leh road and proceed to Leh enroute visit 1000 years old Alchi Monastery . After ride to Likir Monastery to the splendid three stoeys Dharma Wheel Gompa. Here you will be awestruck with sight of the massive Budha statues. On the way you can see Indus and Zanskar river sangam, Magnetic hill, Pathar Sahib Gudwara. Overnight at leh
Day 04: Rest day in Leh
4th day will take rest. in the evening again we will provide Leh Bikes (no chargeable, including package)
Day 05: Leh to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass18380ft.
Early in the morning after breakfast ride to Nubra Valley via Khardungla pass, Khardungla pass is highest motorable road in the world 18,380 Ft.Nubra valley as the valley of flowers and the warmest region in Ladakh. En-route admires the spectacular views of the never ending snow capped mountain ranges round. En route we will visit Diskit Monastery (Lord Budha big statue) it is a picturesque monastery settled atop a hill and offers an overwhelming view of Nubra Valley. After reach Hunder you can enjoy double hump camel safari at Sand Dunes between Deskit and Hunder Village .over night at camp Hunder.
Day 06: Nubra Valley to Pangong tso via Shayok 155 km. 6-7 Hours.
In morning after Breakfast ride to Pangong Lake via Shayok village(river)Pangong lake is (14,500 ft) highest salt water Lake in world which is the shared by two countries India & China. It’s lenght is 120km .visit the exact location of the famous movie ‘ 3 Idiot ‘ and enjoy outing along the banks of the lake .And enjoy the colour changing lake of blue and green on a rusty background while the setting sun tesses you with awesome vistas which is simply breathtaking .Enjoy the beauty of the lake .overnight at camp.
Day 07: Pangong Lake To Leh via changla pass 160km
After breakfast ride to leh via Changla Pass, 17,350 Ft. The third highest motor able road in the World. Enroute take a short half at Changla Pass to enjoy cup of hot steaming tea .After Changla Pass we will visit Thiksey monastery, Rancho school and shey Palace .Overnight at Leh.
Day 08: Leh to Sarchu via Tanglangla Pass 17583 ft.(260 Km 8-9 Hours)
After breakfast we join Manali – leh highway NH -21. And we cross Tanglangla pass .world 2nd highest motorable pass.After crossing pass we’ll arrive at a beautiful more plane, Lachungla and Nakila pass. Overnight at Sarchu camp.
Day 09: Sarchu to /Jispa /Manali 260 km (8-9 Hours)
After breakfast we ride to sarchu. We follow same route (Manali leh Highway – on the way we cross Baralachla pass, suraj Vishal taal jispa, keylong and Rohtang pass. Over night at hotel in Manali.
Day 10: Manali / Delhi(560 Km. 12 Hours)
In the evening transfer to Manali Volvo bus stand and allotment seats. And end of our services.
Price: (booking amount INR 10,000/- per Person)
Price per Person (with Bike):
- INR 34,000 + GST 5% per person (for 2 Person 1 Bike for Indian National).
- INR 40,000 + GST 5% per person (for 1 Person 1 Bike for Indian National).
Note: If you want 500cc or Himalayan: 6000/- extra Pay.
Price per Person (without Bike & Fuel):
- INR 28,000 + GST 5% per Person (Indian National).
Departures: (June – September)
- June: 15,
- July: 06, 27
- August: 17, 23
- September: 14
- Sonmarg: Hotel green Kohinoor / similar
- Kargil: Hotel Greenland / Jaan Palace / similar
- Leh: Hotel Abu Palace or similar
- Nubra: Regel Camp or similar
- Pangong: Regal Camp or similar
- Sarchu: Snow Gold Camp or similar
- Jispa: Hotel Mid way Camp or similar
- Manali: 3 star Hotel / Camp
- Accommodation in mentioned or similar hotels, camp and Guest house on twin sharing basis. Check in/ out time is 12 noon
- Meals: Map basis (Room with Breakfast + Dinner) Breakfast will start in 2nd day but Dinner will start day one.
- Enfield bike (350cc) per rider and as per the above itinerary (with Fuel)
- One Motorbike Mechanic for the entire tour
- Basic spares for the motorcycles (any damage/ change of spares payable as extra directly)
- Experience Tour Guide,
- Experience Road Captain.
- Presently applicable taxes
- Permission fees Manali to Leh Ladakh
- Inner line permits fees in leh
- First aid kit entire tour
- Oxygen cylinder in entire tour
- Backup jeep to carry luggage, Mechanic and who cannot ride the bike
- 1 Helmet Go Pro Camera (1 for Road leader to shoot video and pictures of the entire tour)
- Wild life & camping fees
- Extra Rider (If any riders get sick in the way.)
- One time Bonfire with Music. (Depends on Woods availability)
- SUV/Tempo Traveller for Srinagar Airport to Sonmarg Drop.
- Volvo Manali to Delhi.
Note: Volvo is Complimentary.
- GST @ 5%
- Any other meal than mentioned in itinerary
- Any personal or travel Insurance
- Tips, gratuities, portage, laundry, telephone calls, table drinks or any other expenses of personal nature.
- Any item not specified under cost inclusions.
- Spare parts change of any kind in case of breakage. Bike maintenance etc.
- Any extra costs incurred due to factors beyond our control such as natural calamities.
- Motorbike security 10000/- per bike which is refundable.