A vivid scene welcomes you as you come to Bhutan. This little nation, settled in the lap of the Himalayas is a visual treat. Bhutan Tour Package is an extraordinary choice on the off chance that you happen to be touring India’s North Eastern states.
05 Nights/06 Days Bhutan Tour Packages
Date : June, July 2019
Duration : 05 Nights – 06 Days
Ex Departure : Bagdogra/ NJP Railway Station
Drop Location : Bagdogra/ NJP Railway Station
Vehicle Offered : Wag Nor (2-4 Pax) / Innova (4-6 Pax) / Tempo traveller (6+ Pax)
Accommodation : Hotel Stay
Price: INR 18,500/- + GST 5% per Person.
- Phuntsholing: Asian Kitchen / Hotel Tsheringa or similar.
- Thimpu: Hotel Taktsang / Hotel Dragon Villa or similar.
- Paro: Hotel Punsum / Hotel Tashi Laden or similar.
Accommodation: Hotel Rooms (3 Rooms)
- 01 Night Hotel Accommodation in Phuentsholing.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Thimpu.
- 02 Nights Hotel Accommodations in Paro.
Meals: (Breakfast, Dinner)
- From Day 01 Dinner to Day 06 Breakfast.
- Total 5 Breakfasts, 5 Dinners
- All sightseeing according to itinerary.
- All Taxes Included.
- Bhutan Entry Permit.
- Any Kind of Personal Expenses or Optional Tours / Extra Meals Ordered.
- Anything not specifically mentioned under the head “Prices included”
- The Services of Vehicle is not included on leisure days & after finishing the sightseeing tour.
- Guide fee, Camera fee & any monument Entrances.
- Medical & Travel insurance.
- Any changes you may choose to make during your tour.
- Additional costs due to flight cancellation, road blocks, etc.
Thimpu, the capital of Bhutan has vivid weekend business sector and idiosyncratic shops, display centers and historic points like the National Memorial Chorten. This little city is well known for being the main capital on the planet without traffic lights!
Dochu La pass
Dochu La pass, with its shuddering supplication to God banners and perspectives over the great Himalayas, blows your mind on a sunny morning. Visit the exceedingly fancy Drukwangyal Lhakhang (sanctuary) and the 108 chortens.
Taktsang Lhakhang is a cloister ” known as the Tiger’s Nest ” roosts on a rough mountainside at 3,000m. At the point when on a Bhutan Holiday Package this is a standout amongst the most consecrated locales in the Himalayas; to anybody it must be a standout amongst the most fabulous.
Gangtey is a wonderful icy valley and lies at 2900m. The valley gloats two lovely wandering streams, Nakay Chhu and Gay Chhu. And additionally the dark necked cranes that perch here in the winter, there are likewise woofing deer, wild hog, red fox, and panther and Himalayan dark bear.
Known as the ‘fort of wonderful religion’, the Tashicho Dzhong was initially inherent 1641. It was reconstructed in 1952 by the third ruler and is currently utilized as the seat of the Royal Bhutanese Government. Arranged in excellent arrangements, it is likewise the sunny season habitation of the focal devout body.
Placed in the hallowed Bumthang valley, Kurje Lhakhang is a cloister of specific criticalness as Buddhists accept that Guru Rinpoche thought here and left the engraving of his body on a rock.