Awara Camp and Resorts, Dhanaulti If you are thinking for a camp site located in hill station to spend some leisure time as holiday with all your loving friends and family members, camp awara in Dhanaulti welcome you. Camp awara is not much far from Delhi. It takes 6 to 7 Hrs drive to reach at camp awara in little hill station “Dhanaulti”. Dhanaulti is seems like a floating town into the whitish cloud. Basically camp awara attracts a large number of tourists to feel the real experience of camping along with adventure in most efficient way due to a team of highly professionals. Camp awara is a ideal camping site for weekend holiday or it can be used as weekend getaway from Delhi as well as cities close to Garhwal region in state of uttrakhand.
Facility available at Camp Awara, Dhanulti:
Many people say that camps are not competing with multi star hotels and they move in search of hotels. But adventure and true nature lovers suppose to know that camps have great amenities to facilitate their guests in modern style. We have 15 units of Luxury Swiss camps and 5 units of Deluxe Swiss camps with attached toilets and washrooms. A large tented dining area is centrally located at camp to serve the food in Buffet style. Camp has a private kitchen garden to cultivate organic fresh vegetables.
Adventure and other activities at Camp Awara, Dhanaulti:
like trekking to waterfall, Rock climbing & reppling are available for guest. Rope course activities:- like Burma bridge, Commando net, Valley crossing, parallel rope, Tug of war etc. Guest can enjoy these rope course activities.
Package Cost: -Camp O Royale Dhanaulti-
- Soft trekking, rock climbing, rappelling, Burma Bridge, flying fox, balance walk
- Ground Sports Activities; badminton, cricket, flying disc
- Indoor Games; Chess, cards, tambola, carom and many fun games
- Other Activities; Bonfire with light music
Package Cost for Camp Awara, Dhanaulti:
Cost per Person per night on Twin Sharing Basis- Rs. 1950/-
Cost per Person per night on Triple Sharing Basis- Rs. 1750/-
- Non Alcoholic Refreshment Drink on arrival
- Accommodation as per plan
- Buffet Breakfast
- Buffett Veg. Lunch
- Evening bonfire with Veg snacks
- Buffett Veg/Non Veg Dinner
- Adventure activities consisting of Burma Bridge, flying fox, rock climbing & rappelling
- Ground sports activities like badminton, flying disc etc.
- Soft Trekking/Nature Walk
- Team Building Activities & Games
- All Applicable Taxes except GST