Banni Khera Farm is a pioneer in Indian farm tourism,and a sought after weekend destination for international, domestic and corporate travellers. Banni Khera farm is an eco-friendly farm stay for tourists who would like to experience Rural India its nature, culture and tradition. The farmhouse is set in 10 acres with a beautiful fishing cum boating lake which is spread over 7.5 acres. It is located -90 minutes drive from west Delhi /Gurgaon. Situated in heartland of Rohtak,Village -Samar Gopalpur (Haryana).
Our guests are also welcome to explore a further 350 acres of lush green family-owned farmland offering various range of agri activities amidst breeze-cooled serenity. This farm is totally run by solar energy.
Food offers by Banni Khera Farm is related with Indian Traditional Village food. You can get True taste of village food in this Resort. You can get original village experience near Delhi.
Various activities are available in Banni Khera Farm for entertain your day picnic. Most of the activities are available in farm are related with Traditional Indian village activities. List of activities are given below:-
- Yoga & MEditation
- Dance & Music Show
- Nature Bar
- Indoor-Outdoor Games
- Horse Riding
- Camel Ride
- Bullock Cart Ride
Day Picnic Packages:
- Cost per person for Day outing Rs 1150/+ Taxes.
- Cost per child(5-12 year):- Rs 850/+ Taxes.
- Welcome Non alcoholic Drinks on Arrival
- Traditional Village breakfast.
- Buffet lunch (Veg. & Non Veg.)
- Evening Hi tea with Veg. Snacks
- Complementary uses of In-house game.
- Complementary uses of outdoor games like Cricket, Football, Badminton etc.
- Horse Riding/ Camel Riding/ Bullock Cart Riding/ Tractor Riding etc.
- Complementary Boating facility.
- Visit to Indian Traditional farm land.
Terms & Conditions:-
- Rate is valid for minimum 25 Pax.
- Taxes as per Govt. Norms.
- Outside Food/ Drinks are not allowed.